Think Tank Photo has released a new massive camera gear case, the Logistics Manager, which holds a ton of gear. It’s big enough for large telephoto lenses, lighter gear such as strobes and reflectors.
The Logistics Manager runs $599 direct from Think Tank Photo.
More details in the press release below.
Think Tank Photo Press Release
Santa Rosa, Calif. – Think Tank Photo announces the release of the Logistics Manager™, its first rolling equipment case for lighting and photographic gear. The rolling case’s endless interior layout options adapt to numerous equipment combinations and help manage all of the logistics of transporting and using a lot of gear while on location.
Its roomy internal dimensions of 13.75”W x 27.5”H x 8.25-10”D (35 x 70 x 21-25.5 cm) allow it to hold multiple combinations of cameras and lenses, lighting gear such as strobes and reflectors, and accessories of all kinds. As there are many instances when photographers shooting on location must leave behind some or all of their gear, Logistics Manager offers a three-tier security system:
- A TSA combination lock to secure the main zipper.
- A rear security cable and combination lock allow the roller to be locked to immovable objects.
- A Security ID Plate with online plate registration allows lost gear to be identified and returned to the owner.
Its additional key features include:
- Extendable handle for easy transport and maneuverability and replaceable wheels within protective housings for greater longevity.
- Attachment points on both sides for tripods or light stands
- A stretchable lower pocket in front that expands for cords, reflectors, and other grip items.
- Upper front pocket with built-in organizer and key loop.
- An organizer side pocket for secondary storage.
- Clear interior pockets for accessories.
- “No Rhetoric” lifetime warranty
“The Logistics Manager provides the answer to a question often asked by working photographers, which is, how can I transport all of my gear into the field, have quick access to it, and secure it from loss or theft,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo president and lead designer. “We took the design and engineering principles we pioneered in our line-up of award-winning rolling camera bags and applied them to this very roomy pro photographer logistics solution.”
Internal Dimensions: 13.75”W x 27.5”H x 8.25-10”D (35 x 70 x 21-25.5 cm)
External Dimensions: 15.75”W x 30”H x 11.5”D (40 x 76x 29 cm)
Weight: 16 – 24.5 lbs (7.3 – 11.1 kg) depending on accessories used
List Price: $599.00
About Think Tank Photo
Think Tank Photo is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work, and developing inventive new carrying solutions to meet their needs. By focusing on “speed” and “accessibility,” we prepare photographers to Be Ready “Before The Moment,” allowing them to document those historic moments that reflect their personal visions and artistic talents. We design products that help photographers travel easier, take pictures faster, and organize their gear more efficiently.