More details in the press release below.
DxO Optics Pro 6.1 Press Release
56 new DxO Optics Modules and user interface improvements.
The new version 6.1 of DxO Optics Pro for Windows adds support for 3 new cameras:
- Canon EOS 7D (Standard or Elite Editions);
- Canon PowerShot G11 (Standard or Elite Editions);
- Nikon D3000 (Standard or Elite Editions).
For this new release, DxO Labs fixed several bugs and also made some improvements to the user interface, based on customer feedback and suggestions, including:
- full screen display mode for increased visual comfort – additional shortcuts for improved productivity
- additional presets for increased flexibility
Check the release note for more information.
Furthermore, 56 new DxO Optics Modules are now available to DxO Optics Pro users, covering the Canon 7D, DIGITAL REBEL XTi/400D, DIGITAL REBEL XSi/450D, DIGITAL REBEL T1i/500D, Nikon D3, D300, D300s, D40x, and D3000; the Olympus E-30, E-420, E-510, and E-620; and the Sony A300, A850, and A900. See list below.
DxO Optics Pro v6.1 for Windows, both Standard and Elite editions, are immediately available, at an exceptional 30 % discount until December 31, 2009.
All customers who purchased DxO Optics Pro 5 after June 1st, 2009 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 6. All other users benefit from a special 40% discount until December 31, 2009.