I recently reviewed the remarkable Rotation 360 camera backpack from Think Tank Photo. It’s time to unload Photography Bay’s review sample to one of you guys.
Sure, it’s slightly used with a 9 mile hike under its belt and a few photowalks around town in order to put it through the paces for our review, but I assure you that it’s got plenty more miles left in it. And, I promise it doesn’t smell bad ;-)
You want it?
Show us your best “hiking” themed images by following the directions below and we’ll cover shipping anywhere in the US.
How to Enter:
1. Take your best “hiking” themed photo from 2009.
2. Upload it to your Flickr account. (Don’t have one? Sign up. It’s free.)
3. Tag your photo “hiking” and “pbcontest”.
4. Add your photo to the Photography Bay Group Pool.
5. You may only enter up to three (3) photos for this contest. Any more than three entries will result in disqualification. You may submit as many photos to the Photography Bay Group Pool as you wish; however, you should only tag your entry photos as “hiking” and “pbcontest”. (You may tag other photos as “hiking” – just don’t add the “pbcontest” tag and the photo will not count as an entry.)
The winner will be announced next Sunday, October 25, 2009 and I will get in touch with him or her directly via Flickr Mail to get shipping info. If I don’t get a response within 3 days, I reserve the right to choose another (more responsive) winner.
You are responsible for complying with any laws of your respective state or country. If your entry in this contest would violate such laws, you may not participate.