The Photo Essentials software tools are designed to help you unleash the power of Photoshop Elements more easily by minimizing the work that goes into common image editing tasks. For example, the new Make It Cool module in Photo Essentials 3 gives you a library of effects that you can easily apply to your images with the click of a mouse. The Make It Cool module includes over 40 effects that simulate classic film, filter and darkroom techniques like sepia toning and cross processing. Other tools inside Photo Essentials 3 let you apply automatic enhancement settings, remove backgrounds and add frame and border effects, among others.
Photo Essentials 3 will be available October 2009 at an initial retail price of $69.99. Check availability on Amazon.com.
More details below.
onOne Photo Essentials 3 News Release
PORTLAND, Ore.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–onOne Software, Inc., a leading developer of time-saving solutions for professional and advanced amateur photographers, today announced a new version of Photo Essentials 3 for Adobe Photoshop Elements. onOne Photo Essentials 3 is a collection of five tools that painlessly correct color, remove unwanted backgrounds, add photographic effects and enlarge photos. These easy-to-use tools help photography enthusiasts get the job done quickly and easily in Adobe® Photoshop® Elements.
Supporting the new Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0, onOne’s Photo Essentials 3.0 offers these capabilities:
* New Photo Essentials Palette – The Palette provides quick access to all five modules from a single location right inside Photoshop Elements.
* Make It Cool – New in Essentials 3, this offers a library with dozens of professional effects that can be added to images in one click.
* Make It Better – Turn your snapshots into professional images. Automatically fix brightness, contrast, color and sharpness with no need to understand cryptic sliders.
* Cut It Out – Easily remove an unwanted background while maintaining fine detail such as hair, clouds and glass.
* Frame It – Choose from hundreds of easy to add edge and border effects to give pictures the perfect finishing touch.
* Enlarge It – Get sharp, poster sized prints out of your photos, even from camera phones.
“Our mission is to provide tools that help make digital photography easier, faster and better. onOne Photo Essentials 3 delivers on this by helping amateur photographers spend less time in front of their computer correcting their digital images and more time behind the camera taking pictures,” said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. “And with this new version of Photo Essentials 3 comes a completely new module, Make It Cool, based on our award-winning PhotoTools 2 plug-in, a new dynamic range optimization algorithm in Make It Better and a new version of the Photo Essentials Palette.”
onOne Software’s Photo Essentials 3 will be available in October 2009 for $69.99. Customers who purchase Photo Essentials 2 on or after September 24, 2009 will receive a complimentary upgrade to Photo Essentials 3 as an electronic download for free. For more information on Photo Essentials, please visit www.ononesoftware.com/essentials.