I’m not sure you call it a leak if they’ve been in the wild for as long as they have, but the ever-diligent crew over in the DPReview.com forums have purportedly lifted the K20D specs from a Russian Pentax distributor (I’m not making this up). Anyway, here’s a quick rundown of the specs:
- 14.6 CMOS megapixel sensor
- 3 types of dust removal
- ISO – Auto, fixed 100-1600 (standard values), manual 100-3200 with possibility of ISO6400.
- 2.7″ display consisting of 230k pixels
- 12 bit RAW
- 3fps – 9 RAW, unlimited JPEG
- PC-contact for studio flashes
- Same battery and vertical grip as K10D
If this stuff is really floating around on a distributor’s website (it was taken down when I checked), then I imagine we’ll hear something official in the next couple of days. Stay tuned.
Watch the Pentax K20D page for the latest updates.
[tags]pentax, k20d, specs, rumors[/tags]