Tamron has a new lens rebate program through March 31, 2008.
Download the rebate form here. The applicable lenses and amounts are as follows:
SP AF90mm F/2.8 Di 1:1 Macro for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony (model 272 only) – $90.00 Rebate
AF11-18mm F/4.5-5.6 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) for Canon, Nikon, Sony (model A013) – $50.00 Rebate
SP AF17-50 F/2.8 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) for Canon, Nikon, Sony (model A016) – $10.00 Rebate
AF17-35 F/2.8-4 Di LD Aspherical for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony (model A05) – $10.00 Rebate
SP AF24-135 F/3.5-5.6 AD Aspherical for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony (model AF90) – $50.00 Rebate
SP AF28-75 F/2.8 Di LD Aspherical (IF) for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony (model A09) – $10.00 Rebate
SP AF200-500 F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) for Canon, Nikon, Sony (model A08) – $30.00 Rebate
SP AF14 F/2.8 Aspherical (IF) for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony (model AF69) – $100.00 Rebate
SP AF180 F/3.5 Di LD (IF) 1:1 Macro for Canon, Nikon, Sony (model B01 only) – $50.00 Rebate
Customer Redemption Procedure
- Purchase specified Tamron product by March 31, 2008.
- Complete the questionnaire attached to the Six Year Limited Warranty Service Slip enclosed in lens box; cut-out the UPC bar code beginning with the numbers 725211 from the side or bottom of lens box (photo copies of UPC codes are not acceptable) and return all to Tamron USA, Inc. with the completed rebate form from your dealer and a copy of your dated sales receipt for qualifying purchase. Mail to: Tamron USA, Inc., Dept. G-1, 471 North Broadway, Suite 382, Jericho, NY 11753.
- Tamron will issue rebate check within 6-8 weeks.
- Tamron lens purchase must be made between January 1, 2008 and March 31, 2008 to qualify for rebate(s) in this promo.
- Redemption requests must be post-marked by April 15, 2008 to qualify.
- Tamron requires that all requested items (UPC Bar Code, Consumer Questionnaire, Serial Number, completed Rebate Form and Sales Receipt Copy) be enclosed in order to process rebate. If any item is missing, your rebate request will be delayed and/or denied.
- Offer does not apply to used equipment, new merchandise only.
- Equipment must be an Official Tamron USA product with 6-year warranty (products with international warranty do not qualify for rebate).
- Purchase must be made from an authorized Tamron U.S. dealer.
- Purchases made on eBay and grey market merchandise do not qualify for rebates.
- This offer is valid only for purchases made within the U.S. Not applicable outside U.S. (Mexico and Canada are not applicable).
- No shipment will be made nor mail sent outside the U.S.
- Tamron USA, Inc. is not responsible for rebate redemption requests not received as a result of delay, loss or damage by the U.S. Postal Service or any other courier service.
- Purchaser is responsible for any/all tax liabilities.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
- These rebate redemption guidelines are provided to deter possible fraudulent activity.
Where to Buy
First off, consider going to your local camera store (and I don’t necessarily mean Wolf Camera at the mall). By going to your local camera store, you’re supporting your community and you just might build a lasting relationship with people you can rely on when you need some help or answers. If you’re buying online, I recommend sticking with Amazon, B&H Photo or Adorama. These three vendors are reliable, trustworthy and generally have the best (legitimate) prices. Additionally, purchasing your camera through these links helps support this site.
[tags]tamron, lens, rebate[/tags]