What D3x?

by on July 19, 2007

in Gear,Nikon,Rumors

Second hand, but from Nikon?  Read between the lines:

Nikon USA is a client of mine (if you can believe that). When I first heard the rumors way early this year, I sat with the head of all sales (international), looked him straight in the eyes and said….I want a D3x. The guy just smiled. Looked around at the other execs, looked back at me and said “what d3x”.

by Stuart Photography member at 8:09 a.m.

(via Model Mayhem forums)

[tags]nikon, d3, d3x, dslr, rumor, release, announcement, availability[/tags]

1 SGTB July 19, 2007 at 8:44 am

I had a similar experience months ago. I was at the Nikon offices on Long Island dropping off my D200 for a tune up and I asked the woman working there when the D3 was coming out. She smiled and said, \"What D3?\", in a very playful way.

2 SGTB July 19, 2007 at 1:44 pm

I had a similar experience months ago. I was at the Nikon offices on Long Island dropping off my D200 for a tune up and I asked the woman working there when the D3 was coming out. She smiled and said, “What D3?”, in a very playful way.

3 Alan July 23, 2007 at 9:04 pm

This is why I just bought two F6s. I am so glad not to have spent thousands of $$$s on digitial body\'s that will be obsolete in a year or two. I still only have film optic Nikon fast lens\'s and will continue to shoot this way until the digital world of photography stabilizes in some way. Those of you with deep pockets… keep spending baby, keep spending! :)

4 Alan July 24, 2007 at 2:04 am

This is why I just bought two F6s. I am so glad not to have spent thousands of $$$s on digitial body’s that will be obsolete in a year or two. I still only have film optic Nikon fast lens’s and will continue to shoot this way until the digital world of photography stabilizes in some way. Those of you with deep pockets… keep spending baby, keep spending! :)

5 tiger August 18, 2007 at 11:15 am

So Alan – why did you buy F6es? If the stabilization to which you refer has taken place in the realm of film equipment, couldn\'t you have just bought a couple of F2s and saved a bundle? ;)

6 tiger August 18, 2007 at 4:15 pm

So Alan – why did you buy F6es? If the stabilization to which you refer has taken place in the realm of film equipment, couldn’t you have just bought a couple of F2s and saved a bundle? ;)

{ 1 trackback }